Our Code of Conduct and your pledge to be an upstanding member of the Appsembled community.
I will upload only work that I’ve created
Share your own work on Appsembled.
- Don’t post others’ work.
- Don’t take credit for others’ work.
- Don’t post copyrighted or trademarked content.
I will upload work
Appsembled is a place to upload what you’re currently working on and portfolio quality work. With updates to Appsembled’s increased file size and file formats, Appsembled members should be thoughtful about the work they upload.
If you’re using audio to enhance your shot, please use it thoughtfully. Make sure you have permission before using audio that's copyrighted or stick to audio that's under creative commons.
If your shots violates these guidelines, it will be removed from Appsembled. Note: Per our Terms of Service, Appsembled has final say over whether content is appropriate.
I won’t post inappropriate content
Appsembled aspires to be a welcoming and inclusive community. Please don’t post content that is:
- Pornographic, mature in content, or gratuitously or overly sexual 
- Racist, sexist, or otherwise offensive
- Shockingly graphic, grotesque, or obscene
- Inflammatory (e.g. name-calling, preaching, ranting, stirring up controversy, or venting frustrations)
 We realize that nudity can be a gray area. We aim to keep Appsembled PG-13 and shots violating this guideline will be removed at Appsembled’s discretion. If you post inappropriate content, it may be removed by Appsembled per our Terms of Service. Appsembled has final say over whether content is appropriate. If you repost content that’s been removed or continue to post content that violates these guidelines your account may be suspended or removed.
If you notice an Appsembled member posting inappropriate content, flag the shot or report it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- warning Your account may be suspended or removed if you engage in activity that violates these guidelines.
I will use messages to contact Appsembled members about serious work inquiries only
When sending a message to a Appsembled member, please follow these guidelines:
- Your message must be a work inquiry regarding a job or project.
- Please personalize the messages you send—don’t send boilerplate messages. They tend to feel impersonal and lack the detail necessary to be appealing. This means you should use their name, provide a brief description of the work or job for which you’re hiring, and any details you find compelling about the user’s work on Appsembled.
- Please make sure the Appsembled member you’re contacting is a good fit for your job or project as indicated by the work, bio and skills on their profile. Many Appsembled members also declare the type of work in which they’re interested —so make sure your message conforms with their stated preferences.
- Have a specific job or project in mind when contacting an Appsembled member. Don’t ask if someone is generally looking for new opportunities or if anyone they know is looking for new opportunities.
I recognize that personal accounts are only to be used for posting my personal work
All work posted under an individua laccount represents that account holders personal work and not the work of a team, collective, community or any other group of individuals.
- warning Failure to follow these guidelines will result in your privileges being suspended or revoked.